Star Play Mat – Small
The only non-slip, wipe clean and roll up foam play mat made from totally natural materials with no nasty plastics or toxic chemicals
Materials - what's different?
- Natural materials which are non-toxic and biodegradable
- Our tree foam is natural rubber foam underside with cork on top, sustainably harvested from the sap and the bark to protect and maintain the living trees
- Free from: PVC, EVA, formaldehyde, formamide and other synthetic and dangerous materials and chemicals
- Padded enough to cushion falls yet firm enough for stability
- The cork top is naturally antibacterial and provides a wipe clean surface
- Safe and non-toxic inks
- Rolls up easily for storage or taking outside, super lightweight
- Insulates against cold floors keeping little ones warm
- Doubles up as the perfect yoga mat for nap time work outs
- Biodegradable and ethically made
- Dimensions 128x95x0.6cm
- Suitable from birth through to all ages
- Complies with European safety standard EN71
- Wipe clean with a dry or damp cloth only. There is no need to use soap or detergents as cork is naturally antibacterial. Soap or wet wipes could affect the colour of the mat.
- As these mats are made with totally natural materials and we don’t use any performance chemicals or adhesives, there might be some small, naturally occurring imperfections. These should not affect the functioning of the product.
Delivery and Returns
UK Standard Delivery – £3.90, free on orders over £60. 2-4 working days
UK Next Day Delivery – £7.50, free on orders over £150. Order before 2pm
60 day no quibble returns – we’re so sure you’ll love your products that we offer a 60 day returns policy. Free returns on all orders over £60
Worldwide shipping available (International orders cannot be returned) – country specific customs charges may apply for international orders.
You may also like
Rocky Road Play Mat – Large
I bought this mat in the sale as, of all things, a bathroom mat to keep mine and my two daughters' feet warm when we get out of the bath/shower (it's freezing in there as the entire room is tiled!). Because it's made of Cork and rubber it's perfect in the bathroom - luxuriously cushioned underfoot and looks really fabulous too. I also wanted something which was eco friendly and didn't have microplastics so a big thumbs up to this mat. Quite pricey but well worth it, especially as I got it discounted in the sale :)
I bought the star cork mat as I was looking for an authentic natural mat and, after some research, all other mats I found had some element of micro-plastics. The mat itself looks great, it’s not garish like a lot of play mats are and I feel so reassured knowing my baby is not inhaling micro-plastics as he plays. I like the mat so much, I bought two!
Bought this as a sustainable alternative to a play mat. The size works for our space and the design is lovely. The mat itself is expensive for the size and not as thick as I would have liked - we have original wooden floors and I’m not sure it’s going to be great at cushioning any falls in future but it’s adequate for rolling, sitting and crawling. However, I would still buy it again given the natural materials used.
Fantastic product it’s comfortable and a lovely design good delivery time and the best of all is it’s so nice to have a product for a baby that is not pure plastic and is actually eco friendly.
We are enjoying our play mat it was bit smelly in the beginning but it passed with time. The only down side is bit pricey.