Better sleep AND cleaner air with 100% organic, plastic-free and non-toxic fabrics to create a dark and sleepy environment
100% organic, plastic-free and non-toxic fabrics
- Absolutely Mama Award: Gold, for best Nursery / Interiors Product. Winning over huge household brands like Stokke and Silver Cross who were competing in the same category
- Clean + Conscious Awards: Silver, in the Baby Accessories category
- 100% organic cotton fabric with safe and non-toxic dyes
- Our fabric is totally natural with no PVC, meaning, unlike many conventional black out blinds, it’s safe to leave up in direct sunlight and won’t leach chemicals into the air
- Versatile, size adjusting blackout blinds to fit almost any window with 9 movable super sticky suction cups to ensure a close fit to the glass, blocking out maximum light
- High performance suction cups which stick easily (no licking required!!)
- Easy to fold away and store
- Comes in a cotton drawstring bag for easy storage and travel
- These blind provide almost total blackout but as we do not use any artificial coatings or synthetic fabrics they will let in some light if in direct sun
- Dimensions: 130cm x 200cm
- Dimensions (folded in travel bag): 32cm x 43cm
- Weight: Approximately 1kg
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Block out majority of light but please note, as we don’t use any artificial coatings or synthetic fabrics, a very minimal amount of light may penetrate the blinds when in direct sunlight. They achieve around 95% darkness (which is dark enough to need a torch or other light source to navigate the bedroom when the blinds are correctly in place!).
- NOT FOR USE AS A TOY OR BLANKET. For intended purpose only
- If needed, remove suction cups and hand wash (regular washing not recommended)
- In the unlikely event that suction cups don’t stick, it’s probably because there’s a bit of oil or grease on the window. Wipe the window area and suction cup with a wet wipe and try again. For extreme grease, you can wash suction cup with water and soap.
Delivery and Returns
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE NO QUIBBLE RETURNS ON ORDERS OVER £60
UK Standard Delivery – £3.90, free on orders over £60. 2-4 working days
UK Next Day Delivery – £7.50, free on orders over £150. Order before 2pm
60 day no quibble returns – we’re so sure you’ll love your products that we offer a 60 day returns policy. Free returns on all orders over £60
Worldwide shipping available (International orders cannot be returned) – country specific customs charges may apply for international orders.
Great saving on the staycation bundle. Originally I just wanted a small comfy mattress that didn’t take up much room when I needed to sleep next to my little girls cot. Comfy and practical and looks good folded as a seat. Comparing different mattresses this one has a washable cover. I also spotted the blackout curtain which was invaluable on our holidays. We will change our present toxic blind for this when we arrive home. Importantly they are healthy, non toxic items which is very important to us. Brilliant items and very happy customers.
I simply love these. It makes so much sense that blackout blinds should be made with a high quality organic material because of the hot sunlight hitting them and potential for off-gassing. These give me peace of mind while keeping the room dark. The suction cups are strong too. Bonus that they can be packed away easily to take on trips. They aren’t high enough for our floor to ceiling window so I will be buying another pair.
Love my recently purchased blinds, easy to set up in different rooms and the material is great, so much better than what you can get on the high street/department stores that feel full of chemicals.
It's not getting dark until close to 11pm in Scotland so I have been looking for a good quality blackout blind for a while. I love how it is not plastic. The cotton is heavy and feels good quality. The suction cups hold the fabric well and I like that you can move them to fit the window. Overall, I'm very happy with the product. As you can see in the pictures it isn't totally blackout, even with a blackout blind over the top, but it's much darker than without it. The pics were taken about 9pm in June.