100% organic, plastic-free and non-toxic fabrics
- Absolutely Mama Award: Gold, for best Nursery / Interiors Product. Winning over huge household brands like Stokke and Silver Cross who were competing in the same category
- Clean + Conscious Awards: Silver, in the Baby Accessories category
- 100% organic cotton fabric with safe and non-toxic dyes
- Our fabric is totally natural with no PVC, meaning, unlike many conventional black out blinds, it’s safe to leave up in direct sunlight and won’t leach chemicals into the air
- Versatile, size adjusting blackout blinds to fit almost any window with 9 movable super sticky suction cups to ensure a close fit to the glass, blocking out maximum light
- High performance suction cups which stick easily (no licking required!!)
- Easy to fold away and store
- Comes in a cotton drawstring bag for easy storage and travel
- These blind provide almost total blackout but as we do not use any artificial coatings or synthetic fabrics they will let in some light if in direct sun
- Dimensions: 130cm x 200cm
- Dimensions (folded in travel bag): 32cm x 43cm
- Weight: Approximately 1kg
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Block out majority of light but please note, as we don’t use any artificial coatings or synthetic fabrics, a very minimal amount of light may penetrate the blinds when in direct sunlight. They achieve around 95% darkness (which is dark enough to need a torch or other light source to navigate the bedroom when the blinds are correctly in place!).
- NOT FOR USE AS A TOY OR BLANKET. For intended purpose only
- If needed, remove suction cups and hand wash (regular washing not recommended)
- In the unlikely event that suction cups don’t stick, it’s probably because there’s a bit of oil or grease on the window. Wipe the window area and suction cup with a wet wipe and try again. For extreme grease, you can wash suction cup with water and soap.
Delivery and Returns
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE NO QUIBBLE RETURNS ON ORDERS OVER £60
UK Standard Delivery – £3.90, free on orders over £60. 2-4 working days
UK Next Day Delivery – £7.50, free on orders over £150. Order before 2pm
60 day no quibble returns – we’re so sure you’ll love your products that we offer a 60 day returns policy. Free returns on all orders over £60
Worldwide shipping available (International orders cannot be returned) – country specific customs charges may apply for international orders.
I have found the blackout blind useful as extra coverage over an existing one to block out light in the evening, although daytime light comes in around the edges. I don't use the suction cups for this purpose. I would strongly recommend that the manufacturer explores the use of a range of fitment types to suit diverse needs, including where the blind is too large for a window. Even where suction cups are used, they are likely to become obsolete over time and more robust fitments should improve the durability of the product. Currently, to keep the blackout blind in place, I roll the top around the roller for my roller blind. However, this involves a considerable amount of effort every day and the outcome, in terms of light blockage, is not consistent.
These are good quality blinds and well made. However the suction cups were driving me mad not sticking and quite a lot of light was still coming in around the edges, especially where I'd done the poppers up to shorten the fabric and one side doesn't have suction cups (our window is wider than it is tall). To remedy this I purchased stick and sow velcro and machine sowed (too thick to do by hand) on the velcro round the edges of the blind and have stuck it to the window frame. Now no light comes in and it's so easy to peal a corner away during the day to let light in or to open the window. I'll save the suction cups for travelling. I think having the velcro would be a good addition to the blinds, they'd be more 'user friendly' and keep light out round the edges. Otherwise there are cheaper options which do a better job, although I know these are much safer and more environmentally friendly which is why I persevered with them.
Lovely thick quality and do a good job at blocking out light from a large window (in summer!) I love that they are made from organise cotton. However, at least half of the suction cups are not very sticky and lead to frustration when trying to put up in the evening.
We are really sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your suction cups. It seems you have recevied some faulty suction cups. We would be happy to send some replacements to you.
These work very well and are clearly great quality. It’s hard to pull back the curtain to keep it open and allow light in during the day. I would rather have two panels that were half the size of this panel so they could be pulled back like curtains. The washing instructions are to wipe them clean with a damp cloth.
They feel like they are great quality material, they install easily, can adjust to different window sizes and, most importantly, they work.