All-Season Bamboo Sleeping Bag – Signature
Pioneering polyester-free fabrics proven to help babies get better sleep. Recommended by leading sleep specialists. No hidden polyester! 30 day sleep trial
Materials and features
- Improve your baby’s sleep in these pioneering bamboo baby sleeping bags made from 100% natural fabrics
- Bamboo wadding for maximum thermoregulation and all-season comfort, reducing unnecessary night wakings from being too hot or too cold
- 13-27°C room temperatures (recommended)
- 100% organic cotton outer fabric and lining (GOTS certified)
- 100% organic bamboo wadding
- Two-way zip
- Our promise: we never use polyester in our sleeping bag wadding. Polyester is not breathable and can easily lead to overheating or waking up too cold. Instead, we created our own unique wadding made from 100% natural materials. The bamboo in our sleeping bags helps babies to regulate their body temperature and means that one sleeping bag is suitable for all seasons. Better sleep for babies and the whole family!
- Recommended by leading sleep specialists
What Does 'signature' mean?
Exactly the same as our ultimate all-season bamboo sleeping bag, just without the seatbelt pocket and without the detachable comforter. This enables us to bring down the final cost of these bags for people who don’t need those add-ons (as they’re expensive elements in manufacturing)
- 3m-3yrs (or minimum weight of baby 4.5kg)
- Length (from shoulders) 100cm. Width (chest) 30cm.
- Under arm poppers for an extra secure and safe fitting for small babies
- Wash at 30 and air dry when possible
- Reshape when damp by gently stretching out the fabric to maintain bag’s shape
- Tumble dry occasionally (if needed) and on a low heat
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN
- Cotton label with safe inks
- Unisex design for longer life-cycle
- Conforms with safety standard BS EN 16781
- Patent pending: GB1806275.2.
30 Day Sleep Trial
We’re so confident that you’ll love our sleeping bags that we offer a 30 day sleep trial money back guarantee. If you decide after 30 days of using it that it’s not for you, we’ll send you a freepost label to return your sleeping bag and we’ll give you a full refund.
Delivery and Returns
UK Standard Delivery – £3.90, free on orders over £60. 2-4 working days
UK Next Day Delivery – £7.50, free on orders over £150. Order before 2pm
Worldwide shipping available (International orders cannot be returned) – country specific customs charges may apply for international orders, including EU.
Money back guarantee
60 day no quibble returns (unused sleeping bags) – we’re so sure you’ll love your products that we offer a 60 day free returns policy.
30 day sleep trial (used sleeping bags) – if you decide after 30 days of using it that it’s not for you, we’ll send you a freepost label to return your sleeping bag and we’ll give you a full refund. Please note our 30 day sleep trial is valid on one bag per customer only. Any additional bags being returned must be unused and in the original packaging. All used bags must be washed before being returned so we are able to pass them onto charity.
You may also like
As other reviews mention, I have to agree it’s a nice sleeping bag which is well made. What disappoints me is the claim that it can regulate babies’ sleep and help them sleep longer / better. This is the main reason I bought this sleeping bag (as a last resort as my daughter wakes 2-3 times a night) but it made no difference to my daughters sleep whatsoever. If anything she felt a little cold some nights.
It’s a nice sleeping bag overall and I understand the benefits of not breathing in micro plastics but it’s misleading to make claims that it improves baby sleep! I wouldn’t have bought this bag if it wasn’t for that statement hence why I think it’s misleading.
I have two of these sleepsacks and they are just the best; well worth the money - so much so, when my eldest got into a big girl bed, I made sure to buy a bamboo duvet. The ongoing customer service is just fantastic too; I had a slight issue with the second one Id bought and it was replaced immediately. I would always recommend these for a good night sleep. With the extremely cold weather of late, I've always worried that my 6 month old is too cold but she's so cosy inside her sack and sleeps well (well - as well as a 6 month does..?!) Lovely, friendly and very personable company. Thanks so much!
These sleeping bags are by far the best on the market. My 8 month old baby now only wakes for his milk feeds rather than 6-7 times per night like he did with standard sleeping bags. He is the perfect temperature all night and is so much more well rested and no longer gets heat rash on his stomach! I have 3 of them because they are so brilliant that I always ensure there is one to use, one in the wash and one spare in the drawer in case of any leaks or spit up accidents!
Love this grobag, as described, great quality & toddler very warm in it :-) highly recommend
I debated for a while whether or not to purchase this, and I now I have two! They are brilliant sleeping bags, feel great quality, they look good, and my son sleeps very well in this. I also don’t have to worry about the room temperature due to the sleeping bags being all season. The comforter is also great as I give it my son in his hands as I put him down for his sleep/naps and he holds it whilst settling himself off to sleep. The only reason I haven’t given it 5 starts is because it is a bit pricey compared to others but then again it’s worth every penny and the fact that it had no plastic in it is a real bonus.