All-Season Bamboo Sleeping Bag – Signature
Pioneering polyester-free fabrics proven to help babies get better sleep. Recommended by leading sleep specialists. No hidden polyester! 30 day sleep trial
Materials and features
- Improve your baby’s sleep in these pioneering bamboo baby sleeping bags made from 100% natural fabrics
- Bamboo wadding for maximum thermoregulation and all-season comfort, reducing unnecessary night wakings from being too hot or too cold
- 13-27°C room temperatures (recommended)
- 100% organic cotton outer fabric and lining (GOTS certified)
- 100% organic bamboo wadding
- Two-way zip
- Our promise: we never use polyester in our sleeping bag wadding. Polyester is not breathable and can easily lead to overheating or waking up too cold. Instead, we created our own unique wadding made from 100% natural materials. The bamboo in our sleeping bags helps babies to regulate their body temperature and means that one sleeping bag is suitable for all seasons. Better sleep for babies and the whole family!
- Recommended by leading sleep specialists
What Does 'signature' mean?
Exactly the same as our ultimate all-season bamboo sleeping bag, just without the seatbelt pocket and without the detachable comforter. This enables us to bring down the final cost of these bags for people who don’t need those add-ons (as they’re expensive elements in manufacturing)
- 3m-3yrs (or minimum weight of baby 4.5kg)
- Length (from shoulders) 100cm. Width (chest) 30cm.
- Under arm poppers for an extra secure and safe fitting for small babies
- Wash at 30 and air dry when possible
- Reshape when damp by gently stretching out the fabric to maintain bag’s shape
- Tumble dry occasionally (if needed) and on a low heat
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN
- Cotton label with safe inks
- Unisex design for longer life-cycle
- Conforms with safety standard BS EN 16781
- Patent pending: GB1806275.2.
Click Here For All Season Sleeping Bag Wash Care Instructions
30 Day Sleep Trial
We’re so confident that you’ll love our sleeping bags that we offer a 30 day sleep trial money back guarantee. If you decide after 30 days of using it that it’s not for you, we’ll send you a freepost label to return your sleeping bag and we’ll give you a full refund.
Delivery and Returns
UK Standard Delivery – £3.90, free on orders over £60. 2-4 working days
UK Next Day Delivery – £7.50, free on orders over £150. Order before 2pm
Worldwide shipping available (International orders cannot be returned) – country specific customs charges may apply for international orders, including EU.
Money back guarantee
60 day no quibble returns (unused sleeping bags) – we’re so sure you’ll love your products that we offer a 60 day free returns policy.
30 day sleep trial (used sleeping bags) – if you decide after 30 days of using it that it’s not for you, we’ll send you a freepost label to return your sleeping bag and we’ll give you a full refund. Please note our 30 day sleep trial is valid on one bag per customer only. Any additional bags being returned must be unused and in the original packaging. All used bags must be washed before being returned so we are able to pass them onto charity.
You may also like
Great sleeping bag!
My daughter loves the sleeping bag as slightly longer than most and her son is 2 years old and was getting too long for
His old ones
I am a grandmother and also bought two of the mattresses as easier to store rather than Z beds for visiting
My 5 month old baby has slept well in the sleeping bag it is pricey but as if will last him until he’s 2 it’s definitely worth the money, I am going to buy a second one so we have a spare while one is being washed.
Nice bags - I like the longevity of the age range,vthe wide temperature range you can use them in, and the natural materials used to make them. Made absolutely no difference to how well my baby slept though.
Great sleeping bag. It’s so nice for it not to be full of stuffing , no flattening out before burping baby during the night.