All-Season Bamboo Sleeping Bag – Ultimate
MATERIALS AND FABRICS
- Improve your baby’s sleep in these pioneering bamboo baby sleeping bags made from 100% natural fabrics
- Bamboo wadding for maximum thermoregulation and all-season comfort, reducing unnecessary night wakings from being too hot or too cold
- 13-27°C room temperatures (recommended)
- Multi award winning: Organic Baby Awards GOLD 2023 / Junior Design Awards GOLD 2021 / Clean and Conscious Awards BRONZE 2021 / Non-Toxic Awards FINALIST 2019
- 100% organic cotton outer fabric and lining (GOTS certified)
- 100% organic bamboo wadding
- Seat belt pocket for night time car seat and buggy transfers
- Two-way zip
- Detachable comforter for safe settling
- Our promise: we never use polyester in our sleeping bag wadding. Polyester is not breathable and can easily lead to overheating or waking up too cold. Instead, we created our own unique wadding made from 100% natural materials. The bamboo in our sleeping bags helps babies to regulate their body temperature and means that one sleeping bag is suitable for all seasons. Better sleep for babies and the whole family!
- 3m-3yrs (or minimum weight of baby 4.5kg)
- Length (from shoulders) 100cm. Width (chest) 30cm.
- Under arm poppers for an extra secure and safe fitting for small babies
30 DAY SLEEP TRIAL
We’re so confident that you’ll love our sleeping bags that we offer a 30 day sleep trial money back guarantee. If you decide after 30 days of using it that it’s not for you, we’ll send you a freepost label to return your sleeping bag and we’ll give you a full refund.
- Wash at 30 and air dry when possible
- Reshape when damp by gently stretching out the fabric to maintain bag’s shape
- Tumble dry occasionally (if needed) on a low heat
- Safe inks on labels (Oeko-Tex class 1 certified)
- Unisex design for longer life-cycle
- Conforms with safety standard BS EN 16781.
- Patent pending: GB1806275.2
CLEANER OCEANS PLEDGE
With each bag purchased, we will remove 33 grams of plastic from our shores and oceans on your behalf. That’s around 3 plastic bottles or 110 plastic straws!
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
UK Standard Delivery – £3.90, free on orders over £60. 2-4 working days
UK Next Day Delivery – £7.50, free on orders over £150. Order before 2pm
Worldwide shipping available (International orders cannot be returned) – country specific customs charges may apply for international orders, including EU.
Money back guarantee
60 day no quibble returns (unused sleeping bags) – we’re so sure you’ll love your products that we offer a 60 day free returns policy.
30 day sleep trial (used sleeping bags) – if you decide after 30 days of using it that it’s not for you, we’ll send you a freepost label to return your sleeping bag and we’ll give you a full refund. Please note our 30 day sleep trial is valid on one bag per customer only. Any additional bags being returned must be unused and in the original packaging. All used bags must be washed before being returned so we are able to pass them onto charity.
You may also like
We quickly discovered that the sleeping bag a nightmare to wash and dry. A gentle low temperature wash left the bag soaking wet, even with a subsequent spin (and we tried this on 3 different washing machines) and because the advice is not to tumble dry, it took days to dry and was quite stiff by the end of it.
Unlike a merino sleeping bag, the material is very thick and quite heavy; our baby (6 month) found it difficult to move around whilst wearing the bag.
I would have returned under the 30 day trial but can’t find the tags.
I really wanted to love this sleeping bag. It is nicely made but I do find it doesn’t wash that well and already after two washes looks like it’s taken a bit of a beating. I like that it has taken the confusion out of what tog bag to use at night with the varying temperatures but it certainly isn’t the miracle sleep solution it’s trying to claim it is- it’s made zero difference for my 3m olds sleep, sadly. It is very long, so for use in a bassinet/Moses/next to me cosleeper it’s quite awkwardly long. I’m sure it’s size will come in handy once she grows bigger and is in her own big cot, if the stitching survives the continued washing. I like the idea of the comforter but so far my daughter hasn’t really touched it and at times it’s been a hindrance when it’s gotten caught under her as the knot in the tail digs in. I haven’t returned it under the 30 day trial as I want to continue to support small businesses and I’m sure in the long term it will be a well used item. I just wish their marketing of targeting sleep didn’t try to make these wild claims as it got my hopes up. Perhaps buy once your child is above 6m.
A sleep deprived parent.
Fantastic quality and the comforter is a godsend. Worth every penny
It's a lovely sleeping bag and the quality is fantastic, and I like the reassurance of knowing baby is the right temperature. Unfortunately that hasn't made sleep any better which probably just shows it's normal for babies to wake up every few hours 🙃
We love these sleeping bags. I bought the tropical nights over the summer and as the weather got colder bought the all season. It is definitely more straightforward when choosing what to dress our baby in as the temp ranges are larger. She seems to like the comforter and the bag feels so soft and cosy. Unfortunately still not sleeping in big long stretches but she does look comfy and very cute!