Organic Jackets – Grey
- 100% natural and organic
- Sustainable sizing
- Machine washable
- Designed to grow with your child; added length and foldable sleeves
- 100% organic materials and safe, non-toxic dyes
- Super soft velour lined with cotton jersey to be gentle against your child’s skin
- Perfect as a mid-season and summer jacket, or as an extra layer in the winter
- Think UK staycations, summer evenings, travel cover up or just every day adventures
- Made in the UK
- 6-24 months: fits up to 90cm height
- 2-5 years: fits up to 110 cm height
- Wash at 30 degrees, line dry or tumble dry on low heat
- Iron at a low temperature (although ironing not likely needed!)
Delivery and Returns
UK Standard Delivery – £3.90, free on orders over £60. 2-4 working days
UK Next Day Delivery – £7.50, free on orders over £150. Order before 2pm
60 day no quibble returns – we’re so sure you’ll love your products that we offer a 60 day returns policy. Free returns on all orders over £60
Worldwide shipping available (International orders cannot be returned) – country specific customs charges may apply for international orders.
You may also like
Organic Jackets – Stripe
A brilliant jacket - seems really comfy, goes with everything and should fit for ages
Jasper and Lone love their organic zip jackets. They're simply the BEST jumpers I've come across.
It looks great and feels lovely and soft. Baby Ren is arriving from Japan with her parents on Saturday so I think it will be a great success! She is only 5 months but hopefully this will work for a long time!
Much like his beloved long sleeping bag, Charlie can’t get enough of his new jacket. I would totally wear an adult version of the jacket!